Saturday 18 September 2010

1

I haven't really had time to blog about the first week of Chelsea until now, so here goes;
It was scary at first, like anything i guess, because it was so different to A-level but I'm really starting to enjoy it now. By the second week i was starting to get out of the A-level type of thinking so I should be there soon.
I've met some really cool people, the fusion of creative minds is pretty awesome.
Anyway, heres a few pictures from the Cheap Date day:
Ran was my 'Cheap Date', we talked about fish & chips and Toy Story 3 and how awesome they both are.
I tried to find a Fish & Chips related £1 present for Ran, so this was as close as I could get to a sailor's hat.
And Ran got me these bangles!
Overall a good day (:

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS! they are all amazing! follow me at http://oktouveture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete