Saturday 16 October 2010

For VisCom week 2, we had think about a sender, a receiver and a message between them.
I came up with a few ideas but the one I eventually picked was Make-up saying to a girl "I won't make you any prettier."
Then the difficult bit came - trying to visually communicate the message so the receiver would eventually get it but now to make it too obvious either.
Anyway this was my final:
and flipped over:
I figured I'll dedicate this to the 99p shop as this was where i got all the mirrors from, which resulted in me getting weird looks from the 99p shop staff. They must've thought I was either very vain or very paranoid, either way, each mirror came with 5 make-up brushes so I'm set for life.
Here are the first photos in more detail, I think you can probably see the second set pretty well, plus the final one will be quite scary any bigger and we've still got a couple of weeks til Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment